Dumb Wallet




I guess this is not a good day for me to go to work without having my wallet with me, the only thing the I have is 20 pesos that I took on my table which is just enough for a one way fare. I was like *tf! what will I do now (puteks! paano na to ala ako pangkain at pamasahe pauwe). Shit really happens!!

Here's the reason why I forgot that dumb wallet of mine; I used to bring with me my bag pack everyday, inside it are my PSP, mobile phone, cables, jacket and my wallet then suddenly I felt lazy to bring it with me so I decided to use a smaller one, my belt bag. I just brought with me my PSP, mobile phone and supposed to be my wallet then off my way to the office. I just found out that I don't have my dumb wallet with me when I was in the elevator.  But it's ok now because there are good people around me. A friend of mine here in the office lend me a 100 pesos which enough to buy food during the break time and fare.

photo credits: Whutt

Comments

Luna said…
Dumb wallet! LOL

Luckily, it never happened to me before. But, sometimes I drop money from my purse or pocket, which is dumber than forgetting your wallet at home (T_T) . . .
Don said…
@Len_Len I don't know what's really happening to me because I do forget things a lot :-(
Ninoyz™ said…
now that's what I call a lucky day!!! nyahaha!!! :D next time make sure you had your things all packed up before leaving the house... all you'll be f**ked up!!! \m/ Cheers!!!