SEO Philippines Grand Eyeball 2010




This will be fun, I'll be attending a grand gathering of SEO Experts & Practitioners based in the Philippines. I decided to attend  even though it's my mom's birthday today (she's in the province). This SEO Seminar can really benefit me a lot because I need to learn more about my chosen field. All of us need to boost it up so that we can do more of what we can offer to our clients. Interesting Expert Speakers from different fields of Web Marketing will feed me of what I needed to learn.

Below is the list of what the Seminar can offer: (the ones with * are my top concerns)

1. Search Engine Optimization
Tips
SEO Link Building Strategy
SEO Tools(Link Building tools and Automation)

2. Advance Blogging Techniques *
Tips
SEO Link Building Strategy
SEO Tools(Link Building tools and Automation)

3. Social Media Marketing *
Tips
Social Media Marketing Strategy
Social Media Tools

4. Link Building
Tips
Link Building Strategy
Link Wheel
Link Building Tools(Traditional and Automated)

5. Email Marketing *
Tips
Email Marketing Techniques

6. Affiliate Marketing *
Affiliate+PPC
Affiliate+SEO
PPC+Affiliate+Email Marketing

7. PPC *
Tips
Adwords
PPC Explain

8. Domaining *
Tips
Domain Types
Domain Parking
Monetization

I hope to see my co-fellow SEO at the 10F UnionBank Plaza, Meralco Avenue Ortigas Center, Pasig City, June 12, 2010, 6:00 PM