Too Bad!!

Too bad I can't see Usher Live here in Manila (SM Mall of Asia Pasay City) on July 9, 2010 because I would have to attend a friend's wedding in the province. She's really expecting me to be there in her special day even if it's their second wedding. Actually it is a reconciliation, they got separated because of some personal issues when they first settle down as husband and wife. Some sort of common issues of partners like third party, misunderstanding, financial and all the likes blah blah blah. We've been talking/chatting a few months back telling her to give their bond a second chance and prove them that they are wrong to be separated. I think I gave her a good advice and obviously she followed what I told her and with some advices from other people around her I think . I already gave her my word that I will attend her wedding no matter what happen. So I'm gonna set aside my personal agenda on July 9, 2010, yeah! it is too bad! Usher is one of my favorite artist and I just wish that he'll come back and have another concert here and that will be awesome!