Biyaheng Sikmura (Tummy Trip)

A documentaries by Miss Kara David of GMA 7 focusing about the less fortunate people who are relying in feeding programs of different institutions like private schools, churches, ministries and others. After watching the video, I felt like I'm too lucky because I didn't experience the situation that they are into. I can't even imagine myself running from one feeding program to another feeding program just to fill in my empty stomach. This documentary made me realized that what I have before and today came from the hardships of my parents in giving us a good life and I must say that I'm thankful for what they did for us and above all, God. Check out the videos below and feel the poverty of the people in it.



This documentary talks about the people who collects left over foods from fast food chains then selling it to cheap food store in their place.


This documentary tackles the life in the province working with the super low wage. Earning a P147 a day?Oh my!Enough for a Starbucks Mocha Frappe or a Movie Pass.