EMC's Unified Storage Solutions

I'm currently doing an exam last night for a new client and I didn't managed to submit it because I need to do some tasks for my present client. Finally, I was done with it and running through a double check today.  The exam was about reading and understanding the 4 page EMC white paper and make a half page summary of it, search 10 to 15 keywords  that I can use on Google to find online conversations where the participants might be interested in this white paper and search for online blogs and forums where I think this white paper might be useful to the participants. I honestly had a hard time understanding what is EMC was about but fortunately my brain participated and worked well. By the way, EMC is all about your gateway to the vast array of EMC products and services to help you create, manage, store, and protect all your organization’s information. 

Hopefully, I can impress Sir Brent and Kelly with the worked I did and be with the team.I'm submitting my work now, crossed fingers....

Check out EMC's site.