Lucena Blast!!



My weekeend was a blast!! A lot of fun and laughter was filled in that day with the gang. We went to Lucena, Quezon (Southern Tagalog Region) to visit one of my friend/co officemate Anne Maisie De Leon to celebrate her birthday in advance. Her birthday falls on weekdays so she decided to have it in advance. After our shift (that was already saturday morning), I went back home to get my things then I headed to the bus terminal immediately where the meeting place was. To my surprise, I was the one who made it first so I decided to grabbed breakfast first, I might get hungry along the way because it's a 4 hour trip. The usual thing that I do during a trip is to sleep until I reach my destination. Actually, it was my first time to step foot in Lucena, it's typical province just like where I was raised by my parents. We finally reached Anne's place - started to rest for awhile and fix things up then she called us up for lunch and I was like woohoo! because I was really starving. After the superb delicious lunch cooked by her mom, we headed to Fresh Air Resort and Restaurant where we will be staying overnight. The fun and laughter already started while we we're busy preparing things up for the occassion. Singing, taking pictures, laughing out loud, cheetos!, baked mac, the bonding and GIN! - a lot of it. It was like, the fun never stops that day but unfortunately I passed out and went to sleep already hahahahaha! Weakling! 




The next morning, we went back to anne's place, freshen up then a superb breakfast was served again. After the breakfast, we rested while watching WWE (Money in the Bank, Kane won). The next destination was in Palaisdaan (Fish Pond) a farm garden restaurant something with floating balsa built with Nipa Huts, beautiful landscapes and a delicous foods. What to do? hahahaha! Take pictures again and post it where? Where else but FB! I enjoyed watching the fish play around the balsa and one of my colleague, says: "hahaha! look at him, he's like stupid looking at the fishes" Then suddenly she enjoyed looking at it too because one of the fishes are huge! "it's like an Arwana" she implied. Well, I must say that little things can make us happy, right? ;-)

That was it, we went back the town then we rode a bus home. I reached my place at exactly 9:30 PM Sunday, packed my things out, freshen up, went online for a minute then time to sleep.