Movie: Vampire Suck




Hahahaha!! Remember the post I made about when I saw the movie Twilight: Eclipse - Sleepy Eclipse? Getting bored and sleepy inside the theater while in the middle of the movie. This one will really replace my boredom of what I saw on Twilight. Check out "Vampire Suck",  a parody movie and it's obviously about the  Twilight. Even if it looks like the "Disaster Movie" or "Scary Movie" I don't mind because I love to laugh even if it's just a small thing and that's just me. According from the trailer below, it seems like Alice from Wonderland is present while looking for her bunny inside a hole.

Synopsis:

"A spoof of vampire-themed movies, where teenager Becca finds herself torn between two boys. As she and her friends wrestle with a number of different dramas, everything comes to a head at their prom."