Welcome August



Let's welcome August with fun and smile in our faces even though I'm experiencing a not so good situation right now to think that It's my birth month. I need to be more on the positive side of my thinking so that I can bear with it and  have a right solution. Actually, I already made a post about this thing last July, personal and work related problems combined at the same time and for the reason, I didn't take it seriously because it will just make think of nothing. I'm really greatful for the people who are around me, letting me forget the facts of my problems. We still managed to laugh and have fun instead of stressing it out and it worked out well.

Tomorrow will be my birthday, I was planning in going home in the province and celebrate my birthday there but on the second thought, I'd rather stay here in the metro and work. I need to be holding my money tight really tight. I was just planning to see Evelyn Salt with some friends, do food trips and hang out somewhere.  So, I'm hoping to enjoy and have fun tomorrow. 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to me! woohoo! getting a year older again....hmp!!

Comments