Health Kiosk


This is supposed to be made for my last week's blog post about my first general check up in a Health Kiosk. I was in a mall that day when a I saw this health kiosk in a drugstore and I was curious in how to use it. I was like an apeman, an ignorant human looking at it outside the drugstore. Actually, it was fun to use it because you just need to step on it, stand and follow the voice prompt then a few minutes the result will come out immediately after you're done with the procedures.

By the way, this cost me 5 pesos, try it too! But I'm not sure if all mercury drugstore outlets have it. 

Check out the results below:

Weight: 67.6 kg or 148 lbs
Height: 5 ft 3.8 in or 162 cm (and I don't believe this one because I used to be 5'9!LOL!! just kiddin!)

Blood Pressure:
        Maximum Systolic: 155 mmHg  
        Minimum Diastlic: 92 mmHg
        Pulse/Minute: 89

Body Fat:
        Fat Index: 23.5%
        Fat Mass: 34 lbs or 15.8 kg
        Free F. Mass: 114 lbs or 51.8 kg