Kim & Chi

Finally, I already figured out how does this popular korean food known as Kim Chi taste like. Here's what happened that day. One of my friend Len we're like starving to death because one of the errands we had that day took as long then after the long wait we hurried up to grab food. It took me 10 minutes to think what I wanted to eat while circling around this little food court in a mall, I saw Kim & Chi (korean restaurant obviously) and it made smile and said to myself, how about I try this kim chi. So I bought a kim chi, settled down then started to eat. It was all vegetable like cabbage, radish, green onions and cucumber with varied seasonings, it was so spicy! It took me long to chew and swallowed it with water. I just made I think 5% out of the small bowl of kim chi, at least I already knew what a kim chi taste like. Kim Chi is a traditional and a common side dish in Korean Cuisine.

By the way, it cost me P35.00 

Check out the photo of what I had with Kim Chi. (before and after):