Traveling Back Time

I've been really curious about this things like, what is it like if I were born in the 1900's? I think I might be one of the katipuneros or maybe an officer or who will I be today? (probably I'm dead now, LOL!). So, where can I find the answers? Tadah! On the internet, hahahaha! surprise!? (corny) Sorry about that. Yesterday, I was like browsing the net the whole day facebook, plurk, youtube etc. then I ended up on Correos Filipinas Blog giving you photos of the Philippines from 1900's to present. I was amazed by the photos I saw because Manila was like Europe that day. A sample photo would be the popular university, UST, the photos shows troops of soldiers after world war II (photo below).



I was not contented with the photos I saw, I bumped in on youtube and search for the videos about the Philippines in 1900's and I was lucky, I saw two videos of it entitled Manila during the Spanish Times! I was like WOW! the video was totally amazing. (I'll be posting the video later, may connection today is total crap)

Finally, my connection just got back decently.


Manila During the Spanish Time Part 1



Manila During the Spanish Times Part 2