Blogger.com turning 11!

Wow! Blogger.com will be turning 11 on August 31, 2010. I had really no idea that it has been eleven years because I just started doing blogs for 3 years and obviously until now. I learned to do blogs when I begun to work in a company who outsource services abroad. My first blog is about video games from different gaming platforms like PSP, PS2, XBox 360 and made this personal blog a few months ago. Actually, blogs just started to be an online diary until people made use of it as a commercial site according to some articles I have read.  Let's get back to blogger.com's anniversary, they have planned to do "hosting the first ever Blogger global birthday party!" 

Check out Blogger Fiesta  on how to get an invites and be a volunteer organizer of the said global celebration.

Woohoo!! Party Time!! For sure this is Fun!