Adsense Earnings?

 

I've been blogging for almost 3 years and I earn cash from my blogs through the help of Google Adsense. Currently, I own 12 blogs on blogger and all of them has it's Google Ads. I always check my account on adsense everyday to see the earnings of my blog made for that day but to my surprise, my earnings from yesterday and today was totally different. My earnings yesterday was about $40 and as I checked it today, it went down to $30?? I was like! What happened?! I decided to message Google Adsense team through their twitter account asking if what happened to my earnings today. Actually, this is already the second time and haven't heard any reasons from them about the issue. But I'm really hoping to get a response from the team on what just happened and bring back my earnings.


Guys! Hope to hear from you. Thanks!