Male Date Rape?





Beer? Yup, I do drink beer, name it? But I have it in moderation. Usually, I drink with my office-mates after long hours of work and with friends. I started drinking when I was in 3rd year high school (is it too young?) and it was rhum mixed with pepsi. I got drunk easily, my world was like turning around like a roller coaster, LOL! When I entered college, I think I almost drunk varieties of alcoholic beverages because of peer pressures, try this, drink that, mixed it, straight up and blah blah blah! I even drunk Gin in a week and the only chaser was water. As far as I remembered, I got dead drunk twice and it was a total crap! If you don't want to experience such thing, just drink in control.


Anyways, I just got into this site and I was like, Really?! It's about this Male Date Rape, it goes something like this:


 "Police are warning all men who frequent clubs, parties and local pubs to be alert and stay cautious when offered a drink by any woman. A date rape drug on the market called “Beer” is used by many females to target unsuspecting men. The drug is generally found in liquid form and is now available almost anywhere. It comes in bottles, cans, from taps and in large “kegs”.

Beer is used by female sexual predators at parties and bars to persuade their male victims to go home and have sex with them. Typically, a woman needs only to persuade a guy to consume a few units of Beer and then simply ask him home for no strings attached sex.

Men are rendered helpless against this approach. After several Beers, men will often succumb to desires to perform sexual acts on horrific looking women to whom they would never normally be attracted."

Beer drug? Will you believe it? Honestly, I don't believe it because haven't seen it on news.