Movie: Resident Evil: Afterlife Weekend




Finally! Resident Evil: Afterlife is already in cinemas and I'm really excited to see it this weekend. RE: Afterlife started to be shown on cinemas last september 10 and according to my colleagues who already saw the movie told me that it was totally a bad ass! I'm planning to watch in IMAX but I don't have any reservation yet (lazy! lol), if I don't have the chance to get my reservation seat IMAX, I might just watch it in a regular 3D cinema.

I've been a fan of RE, from the video game to the movie adaptation (Resident Evil 2002, Resident Evil: Apocalypse 2004, Resident Evil: Extinction 2007).




Filmofilia:

Resident Evil Afterlife picks up where the third film ended. Since the events of Resident Evil Extinction, Alice (Milla Jovovich) has been roaming the world searching for any remaining survivors. Alice also comes face to face with her arch-nemesis, Albert Wesker (Shawn Roberts), for the first time in the series. As she enters the ruined Los Angeles, she stumbles onto a base of Umbrella, surrounded by zombies. She then teams up with a group of survivors who had been hiding in Los Angeles since the T-virus outbreak, and helps them to free another group held-up in a prison, among them the brother of Claire (Ali Larter), Chris Redfield (Wentworth Miller). 


Trailer: