Networking


Last saturday, I was invited by a friend to attend an orientation about this so called networking business in burgundy towers near robinson's ortigas. Actually, it was my second time to attend such orientation the first one was at NU SKIN Philippines Inc., a network marketing firm involved in the distribution and sale of quality personal care and nutritional products. The deal was, I need to buy the beauty products package for 12k in order for me to become one of the member then look for people who are interested to join. I was like what?! for 12k! I don't that kind of money that time and I really don't have the time to sell the products blah blah blah!

Ok, enough of NU SKIN, let's go back to what happen last saturday. The company is called "Alliance in Motion Global (AIM GLOBAL) made of distinct dynamism and pure excellence. It is a factual world where realism is at hand. It has the Love and Passion from its rich and strong foundation of integrity and dignity." I was really skeptical if will try to be one of the member because lots of people are really negative about it. But to my surprise, there are a lot of people who attended the said orientation. My friend was really convincing to be a part of the said networking business. The speakers of the orientation was really convincing because they are earning millions in a month! Same as NU SKIN, I also need to buy their products for P 7,980 as far as I remember, become one of the distributor. I can also do referrals, lots of referrals so that I can also earn that kind of my money. I can't really decide now if I will participate.


How about you guys? Are you with the networking business too?


Check out their products here Alliance in Motion.