Places: Conquering Tagaytay





Finally! I've already reached one of the places that I wanted to visit for years, Tagaytay. Actually, me and my friends are planning it several times but everytime the set date comes near, lot's of circumstances arose. We started to from crossing shaw to baclaran (the original plan was to ride a Van in Starmall crossing but it killed our time waiting for other passengers to fill the van so we decided to leave and had an alternative). We rode a San Agustin bus from baclaran straight to tagaytay for P77 per head then a jeepney ride to People's Park for P16. Before entering the park, you need to pay for P5 for the entrance fee. We are offered a jeepney ride up the park for P35 all four of us but we decided to walk because it's just a 3 blocks away from the entrance. While we are walking up the hill, we started to take pictures of the view and ourselves obviously. We reached the top at 7:35 A.M. as far as I remembered. We had our breakfast in Grand View Food Haus, a very expensive breakfast, LOL! Done with our breakfast, we're off to walk again, checked out the souvenir shops, take lot's of pictures and bought an espasol. After People's Park, we went in Picnic Groove but before you can reach the place, you need to ride a jeepney or a tricycle. We rode a tricycle for P20 per head because there are no jeepneys available at that time. The first thing we did in picnic groove was to ride a horse for P200, you can ride a horse with a friend or a relative, 2 persons per horse. It was fun because it was my first time to rode a horse, honestly and my butt hurts!LOL! By the way, the name of the horse is Shawie. After the horse back riding, my friend wants to experience the zipline thing so we immediately proceed in the zipline area. I decided not to ride because it is too expensive, it will cost me P400 two way with picture and that's per head, P300 one way without picture. My friends enjoyed the ziplining while sitting and watching them. 

 Panoramic view in Picnic Groove

Then done with the zipline, another walk around the groove, the day was really hot and I think the sun was angry that time, sweats all over me while walking, good thing I had my handkerchief. I saw lots of families together having fun and I envied them because I want it the way they do their family bonding. Anyway, it was a total fun even though it's tiring. Next stop, hopefully, Boracay.