Holy Cow Steak Ranch and American Grill


Being a food junkie that i am, i always like to check out new places to eat. Walking from Mega A to B back and forth looking for the perfect outfit to wear on an event made me even more hungry. As I walked thru Megamall atrium. Holy Cow! I saw this restaurant named after the expression I uttered. It offered a western-feel ambiance that made wanna watch this 1952 movie High Noon when I get home. The resto offered mainly steak to which you can choose how its served - well done, medium or rare. The key to enjoying a good meal in a newly found resto is to ask their "best sellers". But since it was just 10 am, the resto is still preparing for lunch. So I only ordered what is ready to serve rather than letting my hungry stomach wait for another 30 minutes.





(check out their menu below)


Here's what we had:


Lonestar Grilled Pork Chop P265

Two pieces tender pork chop delicately  marinated and grilled. Served with gravy. Undeniably flavorful. First-class. First-rate! 



Fillet Mignon Steak [5 oz] P290

An ultimate dish made from the most tender cut of beef that is mouth feeding. Rounded with bacon, flavored with scrumptious marinade and spices for a perfect taste good dining!




To top it all, I strongly recommend Root Beer Float P85 as your beverage.

Holy Cow's Best Sellers Menu Page