A Great Northern Sale Shopping Experience at SM City North Edsa

Whew! It was indeed a great shopping experience at SM City North Edsa. The Great Northern Sale is really offering the great deals ever and I can say because it was like a stampede (exaggeration LOL!), a lot of shoppers from the city went to SM City North Edsa to get the great deals and they weren't disappointed. I myself was pretty much amazed because of the great deals that I saw from denims, t shirts, undergarments, shoes, casual and formal clothing, shool supplies and even gadgets. 

I can tell that I'm not a good buyer (I mean, I don't know what to buy when alone) but from the great deals that I saw tadah! I got myself a 3/4 Baleno T Shirt and a 3 Pairs of Burlington Socks. Php 500 GC courtesy of SM City North Edsa.

Thank you SM City North Edsa!


Guys! Visit SM City North Edsa and experience the great deals! The Great Northern Sale ends tomorrow.