Chocolate Chips you Can’t Resist

I was browsing through random YouTube videos, from which I came across a standup comedy act by a great comedian by the name of Dave Chappelle. On one of his comedic points, he began to assess the impact and the underlying themes behind the all-time favorite kids show that is Sesame Street.

One of his points was the cookies that Cookie Monster can’t seem to get enough of. Mr. Chappelle said chocolate chip cookies, don’t do that to people and I agree…but like any great story, you will be proven wrong by someone or something.



Coincidentally, I have on my desk, as I was also playing online games that time, is the Chips Ahoy Mocha Chunk. A little background on my family first.  My dad is not a big fan of chocolates, so when he shop for snacks, he would always select any mocha-based snack, hence, The Chips Ahoy Mocha Chunk. At first I had no idea how it would taste. I’m not really a fan of mocha—I’m all for chocolate, baby! But hey, this is Chips Ahoy, this is the good stuff.

So there I was, munching this chewy mocha chip and I gotta tell you, the cookie is like 5, sometimes 10 seconds of heaven (depending on the intensity of my game). The cookies were soft but never mushy and the rich mocha taste was well blended.

So, the next Sunday, (my only rest day), I planned to get as many Chips Ahoy! variants possible…and I did. To my disappointment, my local grocery store only has the Classic Chip Ahoy Cookies! So what do I do? Do I ask my friends to survey their local groceries for other Chips Ahoy! variants?  Do I call my relatives to send me some? Do I once again send my father on a quest to find a unique Chips Ahoy! flavor?

I still bought the chocolate chip cookies though, but the quest continues.

In our today’s modern age, everything is presented online, which led to the newest command acronym- GMG! Or Google mo G@_ _, you know what I mean. With this new direction I Googled Chips Ahoy Shopping Philippines. Yay! Working links! There were many online shops that offered Chips Ahoy, Yet most if not all, offered the same variants that I already tasted.

Once again I GMG-ed, I typed online grocery shopping philippines and I found Goods.ph. Right there and then, the search was over. As soon as I typed Chips Ahoy Mint Chocolate Chips and Chewy Birthday Frosting Chip Variants were on display and ready for order.

Chocolate Chips Ahoy!

I signed up, logged my account in and shopped. It took them three days to deliver my order and it was all worth it! The package came the same time my online character leveled up (after being stuck in the same level for four months) so there was a reason to celebrate. The Chips Ahoy! Mint Chocolate Chips was refreshing and the Chips Ahoy! Chewy Birthday Frosting made me remember the days when I would make a biscuit and marshmallow sandwiches!

Yes, Mr chappelle and past me, I’m now hooked on the newest Chips Ahoy! Flavors and as long as my local grocery store won’t offer the new variants, I will continue to shop for my unique grocery needs at Goods.ph Online Grocery Shopping Philippines.

Try them yourself, visit the nearest grocery shop near you, and if they don’t have these items, there’s always Goods.ph!