My Day to Day Transpo Vehicle




PUJ - Public Utility Jeepney or just simply Jeep or Jeepneys are the most popular means of public transportation here in the Philippines. They were originally made from US military jeeps left over from World War II and are well known for their flamboyant decoration and crowded seating. This so called jeepney is my day to day transpo vehicle when I'm off for work. A not so comfy ride specially when the sun strikes up but a practical one, my two way fare just cost me P14.00.

Anyway, I was playing along youtube and I saw this video about "How to Ride the Jeepney in the Philippines" from a username moymoypalaboy. Some of the points of it really made me laugh specially when you need to pay your fare and the seating position and the over acting scenes - maybe just to make it funny. The two seat in front next to the driver is only for female college students?? hmmm?? hahahaha! since when...

Check out the video below:







Comments

Anonymous said…
I do believve all the ideas yoou have intrroduced in
your post.They're very convincing and will definitely work.
Still, tthe posts aree too short for newbies.
Could you please extend them a little from subsequent time?
Thanks for the post.

Feel free to surf to my weblog: light therapy lamps for psoriasis