Vlogging

I've been blogging for almost 3 years and this thing really helps me a lot because I got my freedom to write about what I want to write - search here - research here! Most of my blogs are for entertainment and informations about video games, female celebrities, movies, food and mobile phones. I earn an extra income from blogging too (well thanks to google ads). But I was like thinking for something new and tadaa!! here comes VLOGGING! To all the bloggers, this thing is not new to them anymore and same as I do - I just want to try. How can I start? A little information about Vlogging courtesy of Mr. Wiki.

Video blogging or just Vlogging is a form of blogging for which the medium is video (obviously! what else could it be hahaha!), and is a form of Internet television. Entries often combine embedded video or a video link with supporting text, images, and other metadata. Entries can be recorded in one take or cut into multiple parts.

Video logs (vlogs) also often take advantage of web syndication to allow for the distribution of video over the Internet using either the RSS or Atom syndication formats, for automatic aggregation and playback on mobile devices and personal computers.

Here's a sample VLOG from Happy Slip






Awwww! Creative Expression!!

Got some videos already uploaded on youtube but I think that's not enough, I need to be more talkative in front of a camera and share new things.  Below is an example of what I uploaded when we went in a known beach and a lot of singing videos too (a trying hard singer and a dancer). And yes! that's me at the end of the video.







And here's my singing career video. :-)