I Love Cherry

Wow! I think I'm gonna love Cherry - I mean Cherry Mobile as it gives you the first mobile phone with Triple Sim. Now, you don't have the burden to switch sim cards in 1 phone or use 3 phones at the same time with different sim cards in it. It also gives you: Wifi, 2.0 Megapixel Camera, Google Maps, Document Viewer - both Excel and Word, Analog TV, Wire Free Radio, Touch Pad, Qwerty Keypad and a Micro SD up to 8 GB. This is highly recommended to all the people out there who are always busy with their contacts. By the way, can someone explain about what is the G-Sensor thing? I got something in mind but never mind...hahahaha!!





Cherry Mobile Trident, exclusively distributed by Cosmic Technologies Incorporated, sells at Php 6,490, and is now available in all Cherry Mobile Concept Stores, Kiosk and Dealers nationwide.