Is this Possible??!!

Black parents give birth to a white baby girl? Weird. The surprised dad namely Ben was stunned by his newborn white baby girl which was announced the other day - "I'm sure she's my kid ... I just don't know why she's BLONDE."

Dad Ben, 44, a customer services adviser, said "We both just sat there after the birth staring at her."
Mum Angela, 35, of Woolwich, South London, beamed as she said: "She's beautiful - a miracle baby."

Ben told yesterday how he was so shocked when Nmachi was born, he even joked: "Is she MINE?"

But how is this possible? She's not even an albino. Being unfaithful was not even a reason because Ben said "My wife is true to me. Even if she hadn't been, the baby still wouldn't look like that.




To know more about the story, visit: THE SUN

Photo credits: THE SUN