Let's Get Ready to Rumble




After the State of the Nation Address of PNoy (Noynoy Aquino) last Monday, let's now hear from Manny "Pacman" Pacquiao the "Pambansang Kamao ng Pilipinas" the newly elected Congressman of Sarangani Province known as The Little Paradise at the Southern Tip of Mindanao as he delivers his privilege speech in the congress

Asking himself if he can be a good congressman:
"With my heart in the right place my words ethics my discipline and my commitment to learn from more experience people such as all of you here today yes I can be a Good Congressman."

Pacman will be focusing on the 3 main problems of his district in Sarangani which is the Livelihood, Health and Education - he knew the feeling of how to be less fortunate because he was once  one of them too.

He also mentioned and wanted to participate in sports: "I want us all to work together and to work very hard to win the first Filipino Gold Medal in the Olympics specially this coming 2012."

After his privilege speech he was applauded by his co-congressmen as he mention his favorite line during a  fight in boxing.  

"Let's Get Ready to Rumble."