Don't Stop Learning. If You Stop Learning, You Stop Growing


I just attended the SEO Camp 2010 yesterday held in UP Balay Kalinaw, made possible by the students of UP Circle of Administrators and SEO Organization Philippines. SEO practitioners are invited to share their knowledge. The main topic was all about eLearning: Training on Making Money Online. The talk started after Almer John L. Viloria President, SEO Organization Philippines gave the opening remarks.


Below are the topics being discussed:

  • The Basics of SEO
  • Blogging and SEO
  • Site Flipping: The Online Gold Mine: Learn how to become successful online real estate
  • Keyword Research


I mainly focused on the topic about Blogging because I thought to myself that I need to learn more about it so that I can make out more of what I do. The discussion was done by Sir Noel Bautista of Make Money Online with the Work at home Dad. He mainly talks about: Income From Blog Monetization; Income by offering your services to others; and selling our blogs. He also gave us blogging strategies such as post frequeuntly, giving what your readers want, building a community around your blog, make guest blogging, a fanpage on facebook, always reply to comments of your visitors, track your traffic using webstats like google analytics or statcounter. I was like smiling when he said "You don't have to be good in writing, just run it through grammar/spell check"
Honestly, I admit that I'm not a good writer. LOL!