Blog Update



Last week was a busy week for me at the same time, fun. I really got not time to update my blog or I was just too lazy. The last post I made was about the Amazing Race Asia Season 4 Bloggers event and viewing party, thursday night, with the philippine team. The following day after  the office work and finishing some tasks at home,  I went to meet up with my college buddies in glorietta and grabbed some few drinks, talk and enjoyed the dance floor in ICON super club at Intercon Hotel then  went home late. Saturday's event was The Philippines Fashion Week 2010 - Penshoppe, I was invited by a co blogger, event's coordinator and promoter for pop culture. Penshoppe showcased it's spring summer collection. I'm a penshoppe fan because most of T'shirts and pants are from penshoppe. The designs were really cool and stylish but there's one design that I honestly don't like, the short shorts and shoulder bags for men LOL! Unluckily, after the event, I rushed to get home and get my things up because I was about to go home in the province and be with my family during the All Saint's Day. I was 30 minutes late so obviously the bus left me alone in the terminal. Fortunately, I got a ride from the other bus terminal.

I'll be posting the photos tomorrow, I can't find my card reader might look for it tonight.

Welcome NOVEMBER!!