Clark Philippine International Hot Air Balloon Festival 2011 Photos


Guys, here are my photos about my recent weekend trip at the Clark Philippine International Hot Air Balloon Festival 2011 last Saturday, February 12, 2011 in Clark Pampanga. I had a hard time taking these photos because I didn't bring a tripod with me and with the camera settings matter too gave me a burden but I did have good shots though. 

(click image for a larger view)



The festival  was attended by a lot of people from around the country and I would have to say that I really enjoyed the following: Kite Flying, Exhibits, Air Shows, different kinds of light Aircraft, busy people and most specially the Hot Air Balloons! All of us who went we're lucky because the weather participated, the sun didn't show up while we we're in the field, it was a cloudy setting.

I hope you like the pictures I took. Enjoy!!!