April Fools! Do Me! Do Me!


I've been addicted to this tv series for the past few days called  "The Modern Family"  and there's this one episode that I totally like. The episode when Dylan (Haley's boyfriend) stands up to talk about how different their family is from his, with the hot foreigners and gay dudes and nutty people.







He is somehow able to stop the argument and prevent another incident by playing his own song for the arguing family members, the song is call  "In the Moonlight". Actually he wrote it for Haley. The next morning the whole family end up singing the song, hahahaha! that was so hilarious! specially when cameron is trying to blend his voice to mitchel in the bathroom.

Check out the video and lyrics below. (Beware, you might end up singing the song the whole day). Enjoy!



The stars are falling from the sky
And you’re the reason why
The moon is shining on your face
And I finally found its place
Cuz maybe baby
I just wanna do you, do you
Do you wanna do me, do me?
Underneath the moonlight, moonlight
tonight
And now we’re hiding in my car
I let you see my scars
Escape the dark for just one night
Your heart makes me explode with light
Chorus
Baby maybe
Maybe I will steal you, steal you
Just so I can feel u, feel u
Maybe that will heal you, heal you
On the inside
Underneath the willow tree
Wearing nothing else but me