Not Feeling Well....


Geez! I'm not feeling well today maybe because of the summer's heat. The heat of the sun is totally burning since the month of April started. My head is like heavy as a coconut fruit and I'm perspiring like a fountain, is it too exxagerating? hahahaha! I'm just saying because I'm not used to getting sick. Well, to prevent me from getting it worst, I already took my med and watch the latest trailer of Transformers: Dark of the Moon as my cure.

Check it out guys! It's totally a bad ass trailer so far!



The Autobots learn of a Cybertronian spacecraft on the Moon and must race against the Decepticons to find it and learn its secrets, which could turn the tide in the Transformers' final battle.

Transformers: Dark of the Moon is the 3rd and final film in the Transformers film series, from the direction by Michael Bay and being produced by Steven Spielberg. It is the sequel to Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen and is scheduled for release on June 29 in selected locations and July 1, 2011 in the US. The film will be presented in regular 2D, Real D 3D and IMAX, featuring Dolby Surround 7.1 sound.