Stranded and Wet

LOL! Typhoon Falcon gave me my first experience to be stranded for almost 2 hours in the street waiting for a passenger vehicle from home to the office. Falcon's rain was totally heavy that caused flood in some places most specially near our location. I was like whoa! The rain continuously pour as it made the street into river. I took a video on my mobile phone while staring at the flooded street. I decided not to go for work anymore and head back home because I was totally wet (hmmm, that doesn't sound good? eh!) Anyway, as I head back home, the rain stopped LOL! I think Typhoon Falcon just tricked me, he just got me stranded and wet. At home, I just changed clothes and decided to still go for work and here I'm now sharing my wetness stranded etc. blah blah blah! hahahaha! I don't wanna experience anymore!!