Great Weekend

How was your weekend guys? Mine was absolutely fun fun fun! together with my behalf (gf). Last saturdat,  I was the one who is in charge of the cooking for lunchat her place with her sister. I planned to do "chicken curry".  It was my first time to do chicken curry hahahaha! but it went well, thanks to panlasangpinoy.com. Then after that, we went to IMAX theater to see Transformer Dark of the Moon. For me, Revenge of the Fallen is much better than Dark of the Moon, I was not impressed about the fight scenes and the storyline etc. I would rate it as from 7 to 10. The next day, we decided to do a movie marathon of Harry Potter  (from the Philosopher's Stone to Deathly Hallows part 1) to recall some of the scenes and in preparation for the Deathly Hallows Part 2. And by the way, I failed to see the match between the Philippine Azkals vs. Sri Lanka yesterday. hahaha! Salute to Philippines Azkals! 4-0! Good work! This time, I won't miss their next game. Azkals vs. Kuwait!

How was your weekend?