Ariel's Point Experience





I'm pretty sure all us have been to Boracay already and probably enjoyed all the activities like the common banana boat ride, paraw sailing, snorkeling, reef walking, henna tattoo, sand castles, island hopping, parasailing, walking on a powder like white sand and most specially swimming in a crystal clear water. But have you tried Ariel's Point? Curious? 



Ariel's Point is totally for boracay visitors who loves adventure. It will give you the beauty of the natural splendor of the Philippines by experiencing it as well as seeing it.  It has a five cliff diving sites 45 ft is the highest and 8 ft is the lowest. It also has it's overlooking turquoise swimming holes, lush mangrove forests, and volcanic rock formations. Check out the photos below on how we enjoyed our stay on Ariel's Place - Ariel's Point. More photos to follow.
Check out the video below for now of how brave of me to jump from the highest point! hahahaha! 8 ft!




I was shouting lifeguard! lifeguard! instead of lifevest! hahahaha! I was a bit scared that time because I might experience leg crumps, just to be safe. I know how to swim but I get easily tired that's why I was asking for lifevest. The water is too deep and I was like thinking that a shark might appear! LOL! But I did enjoyed jumping off the cliff, the view, buffet lunch and most specially the company. 

My first attempt was ok but my second attempt, scared na tumalon! hahaha!