UPDATE: My Favorite Steak and Avocado Into One

Hey guys! It’s been a while, how is it going? For the past few months,  I haven’t had any post or update on my blog and even on my Facebook page. I’ve been busy with work and other stuff. On my spare time (I think I just had a day in a week). I’m actively present on social media, checking out something interesting that is worth to watch or to read and right. Right now, I’m hook up watching videos about food (YES FOOD!). I’m not a food critic or a professional food blogger, I just love to eat and try new restaurants around the metro. 



Anyways, I’ve been watching videos mostly on TASTY and TASTEMADE on Facebook and I was pretty amazed because they seem to create sumptuous food easily from desserts, steaks, pizza, pasta, salad and a lot more! There’s this particular recipe from TASTY that I keep on watching, the Steak and Avocado Salad. I’m steak person and one of my favorite fruit is avocado and they’ve put it into one! How drooling is that! 



HEAVEN!!!

Checkout the video below (plus the ingredients and preparation/steps) and see how they made easy and tasty.



INGREDIENTS
1 pound sirloin steak, about ½ inch thick
Salt & pepper
2 tablespoons oil
2 hearts romaine lettuce, chopped
3 hard-boiled eggs, diced
2 avocados, diced
2 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
3 tablespoons caesar dressing

PREPARATION
1. Salt and pepper the steak on both sides, being sure to rub in the seasoning.
2. Heat the oil in a pan over high heat until slightly smoking.
3. Sear the steak for about 2 minutes per side, then rest it on a cutting board for 10 minutes.
4. Slice the steak.
5. In a large bowl, combine the lettuce, eggs, avocados, cherry tomatoes, steak, and dressing, tossing the salad until evenly coated.
6. Serve!
Have something to add up? Please leave a comment below

Credits: TASTY (for the recipe and video)